The Habits: Friend or Foe? Workshop is an intense program that gives participants the tools to enhance their interpersonal skills, their lives and their success at work. Your ability to work effectively with others is an important part of your job performance, regardless of the job you hold. This workshop will help you discover habitual patterns of behavior that have a negative impact on your relationships with others and on your work performance. Our proven Centergy™ process uses self-assessment tools and experiential learning in a supportive environment to help everyone take important steps in improving their lives.
At the end of the Workshop, you will understand:
- Basic communication skills, agreements and guidelines for functioning in healthy organization.
- The eighteen categories of habitual patterns of behavior.
- How behaviors, attitudes and experiences can work together to support the development of a learning community in an organization.
- How to harness more of the unused power of your brain to facilitate changes you want to make.
- How to create an action plan that will deepen your leadership ability in your personal and professional life.
Who Will Benefit
We believe anyone who wants to get more out of life, gain greater self-awareness, feel more in control of whatever situations life throws at them, enjoy enhanced relationships with others, and who want to excel at work will benefit from this workshop. This course is a prerequisite for our Living the Life You Want workshop.